How your beer explains climate extremes and contradictions.
People describe and predict climate change, but no one explains the basic process behind all the changes. The common denominator is as simple as the carbonation that makes beer, sodapop, and champagne.
(Essay uploaded at www.Timism.com/CO2Killer.htm for documention links.)
1. Hydrophilia: CO2 likes H2O more than H2O likes H2O. This simple fact explains most climate disruptions and disasters.
2. Droughts are due to hydrophilia. Increased atmospheric carbonation soaks up water which dries out land as evidenced by all historic and current droughts, i.e., Global Drying begetting Global Dying. TV weatherheads should not say that dry air is preventing upper level moisture from precipitating to the ground. Rather, they should say that human-generated CO2 is soaking up the moisture like a sponge. Ironic is how this drying, dehydrating and dessicating phenomenon is exacted by a molecule which when frozen is called dry ice. (1982) Does this make sense to you?
3. Disappearing Droughts occur when the source of CO2 stops. The Horn of Africa drought began in 1967. For nine months it disappeared when upwind Saudi Arabia, which daily burns off seven billion cubic of natural gas, cut production by 95% during the OPEC oil embargo of 1973-74. The end of the Dustbowl droughts was due to reduced burning of natural gas at the upwind Texas wellheads, not better farming techniques. (Other examples are listed, e.g, 1990s East Coast droughts.) Barring the El Nino effect, California's drought could end in a few days if it ended its 'Drive for Droughts' mania. Do you see a timeline connection between CO2 generation and downwind precipitation?
4. Deluges and floods result from the 'soda bottle shake' of the atmosphere when the carbonation is saturated and agitated, usually downwind from the CO2 source, e.g., California, oil-fields and mega-fires. The atmosphere is a like a battery with CO2 being the charge atom that stores up water for rapid release--see Frequency Resonating Quantums(FRQs).
a. Droughts and deluges destroy the food-chain. They force farmers and families into increasingly crowded villages and cities from which springs the crime and terrorism now plaguing humanity. The epidemic of social, economic and political chaos becomes pandemic. (Please note that El Nino effect is synergistic with the elevated CO2 carbonation of the atmosphere.) (2000)
b. The damage from megafires is nothing compared to the downwind flood damage from CO2-H20 saturated air masses dumping deluges that destroy homes, businesses and infrastructure. Keep in mind how carbonating water does increase its weight but not its volume as the CO2 organizes the haphazard water molecules into efficient structures(FRQs). Oppositely, keep in mind how the height of water in a carbonated beverage does not change as the CO2 dissociates into the air, leaving a liquid that weighs less and is flat to the taste buds. Do you understand how rising CO2 causes increased flooding?
5. Cloaking water is a heretofore unappreciated clue to atmospheric and climate changes. Can you see carbon dioxide in your drinks? No. Nor can you see the transparent clusters of CO2/H2O in the atmosphere. But, in a very frequent satellite image, one can see when atmospheric CO2 binds and cloaks water into transparent FRQ clusters: The leading edge of a hurricane. When formed in mid-ocean, cyclonic systems are nice donuts. Upon encountering the CO2-generated domes by human activity at or near coastal regions, the leading edge disappears. The satellite image shows a donut that has had the landward side ripped off, but the water and hurricane forces are still present. (2003) Barometric highs and lows reflect CO2 content which echos how carbonated water weighs more than water alone (density of 1.668 g/cm3 compared to 1 g/cm3 for pure water). Can you see how CO2 cloaks water by soaking it up into transparent clusters?
6. Invisible Clouds: Global Warming from rising CO2 levels is explained by cloaking water. Taught in basic science classes is how cloudy nights trap heat while clear nights allow heat radiation into space. What if the higher moisture is present, but is cloaked as CO2/H2O clusters? Heat is trapped by cloaky skies, both day and night. Conversely, the decreasing ratio of clouds to clear sky means that the daily sunlight reflection into space is less. So, between nightly cloaks and daily clears, a double warming whammy is wacking Mother Nature. It has been noted that clouds are higher in the sky, that is, less present in the lower atmosphere. Since CO2 hugs the ground, CO2 cloaking explains fewer lower clouds at the lower lattitudes where CO2 sinning is greater. Do you see how the age-old explanation of cloud coverage traps heat is equally true for cloaked-water coverage?
7. Fusion-Fission best describes the ying-yang of the CO2/H2O love/hate relationship. When generated by fossil fuel fools or petrophiliac oil pumpers, CO2 loves soaking up H2O causing droughts--fusion. When agitated with sudden dissociation and chain reactions, massive and violent winds are generated like the splitting of atoms--fission. CO2/H2O fusion/fission explains increased violent atmospheric events, e.g., wind shear, micro-bursts. The California Santa Anna winds are intesified by the fission of the CO2 clusters formed from automobile combustion among other sources.
a. With fission, the previously compact clusters of 1:34 CO2/H2O clusters initiate a chain reaction in which each molecule wants its own lebensraum. Reflecting a broader bandwidth of dissociation factors due to the variations of particles binding the water, particulated atmospheric water have gentle, gradual precipitation. Oppositely, CO2/H2O clusters have a narrower precipitation bandwidth which means the rain and winds are condensed in a smaller area and timeframe. This can also be called the Organic Thesis of Atmospheric CO2 (2014) or the Soda Bottle Shake.
b. Fission is why hail occurs on hot days as the dissociating CO2 cluster are an expanding gas which drops the temperature like the expanding gas in your home refrigerator or car air conditioner. Moisture condenses into hail as the temperature drops. Do you see how CO2 atmospheric dynamics are similar to nuclear fusion/fission?
8. Polar Timebomb describes a sequence of earlier, deeper and lengthier polar blasts as well as more rapidly disappearing polar ice cap. The CO2-laden jet stream wiggling over the polar regions not only fuses greater amounts of cold or frozen moisture but, thereby, prevents the annual replenishment of the polar ice cap. Due to the greater density of compact CO2/H2O clusters (compared to haphazardly particulated water of clouds), polar blast travel closer toward the equator.
* When the polar ice cap is gone, its demised modulation of heatwaves will result in a massive, unending heatwave that will destroy the foodchain in the Northern Hemisphere with an ELE--extinction level event--within 18 months. (2006) Do you see how worsening winter weather is not a rejection of climate change but is further cause for concern?
9. CO2/Particulate Ratio: Much advertising proclaims clean natural gas as being better than coal. Such ads are akin to anyone who claims improved health by removing all the bacteria from your intestinal track. As lower prices increase usage of both natural gas and automobile gas in conjunction with closing 'dirty' coal plants, the CO2/Particulate ratio in the atmosphere changes. As the ratio rises so will droughts and deluges rise in frequency and size. (2015).
* Petrophiliacs chanting the clean fuel manta are increasing the frequency of local lottery winnersof global warming. As said in my original 1982 paper, 'CO2 is a negative cloud seeding agent' (page 7). More CO2 means more droughts and deluges. Furthermore, the few homes destroyed by massive megafires is nothing compared to the downwind millions and billions of dollars in destruction of homes, businesses and infrastructure from CO2-driven deluges. Claims of clean CO2 is like claims of clean HIV.
10. Hurricane for dummies describes how the CO2/H2O love/hate relationship reduces the formation of hurricanes but magnifies those that do form. Thus, the world sees fewer, but more devastating cyclonic system. Normally, the US East Coast seasonally sees five or more hurricanes. In both 2014 and 2015, there was only one hurricane, each of which was significantly more powerful than the average hurricane. (2002) We need normal hurricane seasons. Any weatherhead or news mediac who cheers 'no hurricanes' is not looking at the full, long-term picture: dry wells, famines, riots and revolution.
11. Carbonation of the oceans is killing coral as well as many other life forms.
12. Bees Dying, Colony Collapse can be ascribed locally to pesticides but globally to to CO2's dessicating hydrophilia. Rising CO2 levels dehydrate bees causing them to either imitate Syrian migrants or succumb to opportunistic diseases. One can see this in one's garden: When I mist in the morning, I have more bees in my garden (CaveGarden.com ). (2007)
* In 2018, a massive die-off of insects world-wide was announced: 75% since 1980. The cause? CO2 dessication of living beings, beginning with the smallest ... a self-similarity echoing how the poor of humanity are bearing the brunt of rising CO2 killing life on earth. Yes, I can see how rising levels of CO2 not only causes farmland droughts but insect internal dryness by dessication. In January, 2019, it was announced that Monarch butterflies in California had declined 86% in the last two years. Why? CO2 dessiccation.
13. Evolutionary Bias describes how the less evolved species from their origins in the carboniferous period are thriving while more evolve metabolic systems are suffering. Ragweed, poison ivy, kudzu and bedbugs are zooming along. Hardwood trees and hard grains are suffering along with bees and bats.
* Increased CO2 favors the metabolism most akin to earlier earth environments of higher CO2 levels. This is seen in the oceans with the invertebrates thriving and vertebrates decreasing. Evolutionary bias can be seen within the cells as the ratio of carbohydrates to protein has decreased causing cereal manufacturers to alter their manufacturing processes to account for less of the more evolved "greasy" metabolic molecule. (2003) Rising CO2 levels increase the impact of mosquitos and viruses.
14. Ontogeny Recapitulates Phylogeny describes how the individual (ontogeny) develops from a simple egg to a complex being that basically reflects the evolutionary journey of the species (phylogeny). Thus, in a human's early uterous development, it goes through the less evolved stages of specie's development. The aforementioned evolutionary bias shows up as faster development of the earlier stages with a lower final maturation level. One can see this in one's garden as plants mature faster but yield less. Or, one can see in the earlier onset of human puberty with a lowering of final maturation. Yes, this may be one of the answers for earlier puberty.
15. AlphaTrifecta describes the human impact of rising CO2 levels on the most complex metabolic process on Planet Earth, the human brain. Increased CO2 levels effect an increase in autism, ADHD, and alzheimers as well as allergies and asthma from more virulent primitive pollen/mold plants. What is the common denominator of increased dementia in people living downwind from power plants, people living near highways, people smoking cigarettes and people riding farm tractors? A constant higher CO2 parts per million in each breath. Yes, global warming may also be global dumbing. (2003)
16. Infrastructure Inflation: Only a fool, igknowamus, or liar measures inflation in funny numbers on funny paper, mere symbols of our worktime that are readily manipulated by habitual politicians and economic streetwalkers. Regardless of the century or of legal tender, the real cost of living is the time we must work to have the necessities of life.
* Time is the universal constant that transcends the boundaries of centuries and borders. Time is the thread in the fabric of life. Who cares what the money is called. Would you rather be a millionaire who has to work 16 hours a day for only a loaf of bread, or, a shoeshiner whose $1/hour wages byes a loaf of bread, a pound of kielbasa, and three pickles (which what was this writer earned and ate in the 1950s). What counts is whether you are having to work more or fewer hours for your daily bread.
17. Inflation indexes the rise in worktime to buy your needs. As time inflation increases, one's time is cheapened as one has less free time to enjoy life. Inflation cheapens one's financial savings: When one saves 100 workhours of wages in a bank account only to find later that the savings will only buy 50 hours of goods and services, that is real inflation. Forget the funny numbers on funny paper--fools and their time soon part.
a. Since 1980, annual US household income has risen in funny numbers on funny paper. During the same period, to maintain the 1980 middle-class standard of living, the average household has had to work 12 more weeks each year. That is almost a 25% inflation or cheapening of the middle-class time. (One must remember inflation's cheapening is echo'd in its semantic cousins: flattery [cheap compliment] and flatulence [cheap doodoo].
b. Rising CO2 is causing widespread time-wasting problems at all level of earthly existence. These worsening, time-wasting problems are infrastructure inflation affecting everyone, especially the poor individuals and nations. And people are igknowant, choosing to win economic battles but lose the environmental war of saving life on earth from global dying. Low information thinkers argue we cannot economically afford to fight climate change: French yellow-vest protesters wanting a reversal of a climate fuel tax.
18. Accelerating, Synergistic Existential Meltdown: In terms of CO2 destroying life on earth, the cost of humanity to Mother Nature has two parts, the Cost of Living and the Cost of Lying. The former is the CO2 generated for the necessities of life while the latter is the CO2 metastasized from our unneeded wants about which we lie to ourselves as to their importance.
a. Rebuilding after warfare(see NavyVs.Army.com): Humanity wants to rebuild after the destruction of towns and cities, but the CO2 generated from rebuilding speeds up global warming, especially the production of cement which is the 2nd largest source of man-made CO2 after burning fossil fuels.
b. Rebuilding after fires, floods, tornados and floods: The destruction of towns and cities by these disasters is followed by people wanting to rebuild (sometimes two or three times) which generates CO2 that speeds up climate change, chaos and catastrophes.
c. Driving crimes, terrorism and hate is the proverbial horseshoe nail lost in battle causing the loss of the war. Likewise, CO2 is the global, multi-tasking killer molecule which is precipitating factor in the hierarchy of hell-on-earth.
d. Driving the opioid crisis is despair that is worsening, not waning. Because we want big families and we want to live forever, we igknow the consequences. Like the immediate, inevitable accelerating sinking of the Titantic after striking the iceberg (because of humans wanting to over-populate and over-medicalize), we are on a hockey-stick curve of self-destruction.
e. Today's climate change refugees (2018) of 100 million will be a billion in a few years. Where do they go? They go to fight and kill each other causing more destruction which humans want to rebuild.
19 Summary: Carbon dioxide's hydrophilia is the common denominator to a whole range of disasters on Planet Earth. It is the global, multi-tasking killer molecule. If we are to reverse the accelerating, synergistic meltdown of our existence, we must change our lifestyles. This cannot be done without better politics and economics. Otherwise, the demise of the American middle-class will presage chaos from which no concerted action can take place. Like the Syrian refugees, we won't care about climate change as we fight for our next bite of food and sip of water.
Essays on climate change since Oil Droughts, 1982
Please help create the systems for the needed better democracy and capitalism to fulfill the Primary Moral Imperative of saving life on Planet Earth from climate change. Sign up for free at www.Timism.com. You will receive five lifehour credits as a reward. You can also help by donating to Timism. For a limited time, any donation is a "two-fer," that is, your donation is quantified in lifehours as a loan and a credit. Based on future cashflow from brainbees, you will be repaid your donation with the lifehour credits as a bonus.
Please help. Please Signup. Please donate. Thanks, Bob Barnett