Going faster and faster, a truck was racing down a country gravel road at sunset. Suddenly, other laws of physics applied as the driver slammed on the breaks to avoid the steep ravine before which the road did a 90 degree turn. Passengers started throwing stuff out and off the truck to reduce the de-accelerating mass so less force was required to stop the truck from killing everyone. In a split second, a calculation required half the people were told to jump in order to save the other half. Otherwise, all were on death road.
Recovery Point: The Point of No Return
"Climb Mount Niitaka"
The longer we delay in initiating recovery processes, the more people will suffer and die. The longer we delay, the more people will be jettisoned by Controlled Depopulation to reduce the mass of humanity and reverse the acceleration of global dying. The longer we delay the more likely that all life one earth will be dead.
The question is not that 90% of human population is going to be dead in ten to twenty years. The question is how are they going to die and whether the remaining 10% will be able to conserve life on earth or the remaining 10% will join the previously departed 90%.
The Doomsday Clock of the Bulletin of Atomic Scientist is grossly mis-timed. Because of global dying, we are closer to midnight than the clock shows. Every act of CO2 sinning by humanity speeds up the ticking second hand of the Doomsday Clock toward the recovery point beyond which there is no return. The recovery point is the critical mass of an environmental nuclear meltdown. While the individual CO2 sinning is the root of global dying, it is the time managers of government who have organized people to be self-destructive. The financial crisis of 2008 is speeding up the chaotic collapse of governments and economies which will prevent a global effort to reverse the acceleration toward the recovery point. The global financial bailouts and "stimulus" plans fuel inflationary CO2 sinning. See Ugly Americans .
There would be a better chance of saving life on earth if every company went bankrupt compared to this corrupt political favoritism with the symbols of time (money/currency) to prop up cronies. As is, the continuum fuel to the speculators behind the financial crisis continues the massive metastasis of malignant money managers who do not create a single needed product as they bet on the future value of past bets. These speculators live high CO2-sinning lifestyles at the top of a co-enabling hierarchy of minions who, like the top, do not create a single needed product.
The molecule that will break the camel's back
Somewhere on this planet is a hydrocarbon, carbohydrate, or volcanic plume that will release a CO2 molecule that is the true B.C. and A.D. of humanity. When this molecule joins the atmosphere it will be the pivot point between the tipping point and recovery point. After this CO2 molecule, there will be nothing humanity can do to put Humpty Camel back together again. Amazingly, an infitesimal one of uncountable molecules will in an infitesimal fraction of a second signify the end of life on earth.
Updates on advancing recovery point:
It is bokyag time!
|Link Label on this page||Uploaded||Webpage Title of Link file|
|(A) No Incomplete Links:|
|(B) HTTP:// Links:|
|(C) No Dated Links: Annotated References: HTB|
|(D) No Templates:|
|(E) No Internal Links, Absolute (non-dated):|
|(F) Internal Links, Relative (non-dated and ignore lifehour credit links):|
|>||#1 Polar Time Bomb||100303||Polar Time Bomb: 2010?, 2011?, 2012?|
|>||#2 Burn, Baby, Burn||091216||Burn, Baby, Burn!|
|>||#3 Drown, Baby, Drown||RefsBiblio||Bibliography: Chronological Sort for http://www.Timism.com\GlobalDying\RecordsNew\|
|>||#4 British Petrophilia||131210||British Petrophilia Gulf Oil Disaster|
|>||#5 bokyag||100702||Bend Over and Kiss Your Ass Goodbye|
|>||#6 global dying||071101||Global Dying: Summary Overview|
|>||#7 Manheaven Project||Upload 120617||Index to Manheaven Project|
|(G) Current Directory Links|
|>||#1 tipping point||060620||Tipping Point of Global Warming|
|To Do List||Whole Scheme * Signup * Recruit * ISPs * Help * UPS * TTD? * BDC * Global Dying * MHC * Morality * 24in4 * Retiming|
|Navigate||ABCIndex * Image Bibs * IndexDir * Indexes * Rags * Reference Bibs * RefsMajor RefsYMD * Slideshows *|
|WebLinks||Timism.com * Timism.Net (F L) ... GlobalDying * Letters * Essays * MiniIndx * Writings|
|ManHeaven||Index * IndexDir * D2D * CO2 Sins * Forms * GOOHF * Ltrs * Oath * Index * Summary Tipping Pts * TTD-MH|
|Armadas||FlotillasLinks 6576, flObj, flObj$|
|Are You:||Ill-Employed ... WorkHog ... Rioter ... Moral ... Immigrant ... Habitual Politician ... Medical Staff ... Military ... ManHell Letters|
|Survival||SurfWisely * Timism vs. Habituals * Contract * Credo * Jack and Jill * Hope * What We Need * Leave Me Alone I hate you ... Ttd4U ... Modus Operandi|
|Tables||temp 091226-0724 ntvd error|